Renewable Energy and climate change professionals are in demand globally, and we are committed to ensuring our clients only have the right talent.
Covering the UK and Internationally, we work closely with our clients to understand their business, their culture and exactly what it is they are looking for from a recruitment partner, allowing us to provide them with a tailored solution when finding the best talent in the market.
Through a combination of candidate identification techniques supported with targeted advertising, we will identify and present the best candidates available in the market. D R Newitt has an extensive international network and database of renewable energy and power professionals which we utilise in satisfying our clients’ needs.
This detailed approach is also replicated when working with our candidates. We understand that every person is different and so ensure that we understand exactly what a candidate is looking for when representing them in the market. We take the time to understand their needs, expectations and personal goals, and what they look for when joining a new business.
This allows us to proactively represent them in a busy market place putting the right opportunities and clients in front of them, as well as approaching the right businesses on their behalf.
• Requirement Analysis → Providing you career advice, market knowledge and information, whilst making sure we understand exactly what you need and require to continue your career.
• Full market Mapping → Depending on your choice of staying local or relocating, we will build a pipeline of potential companies in line with your profile.
• Candidate Marketing → We have one of the most complete databases in the industry, our team are in regular contact with the key decision makers around the Renewable market. Using this, we will take your profile to market. Reaching out to individuals and companies who may have a need your profile could fit.
• Interviews → We will insure the interview process is made as easy as possible. Making sure you receive and get to give your feedback. Never leaving you waiting on news.
• Offer stage → From the beginning, we will know what your value is. We will ensure you are not pressured into opportunities that don’t match your requirements. You can rely on us to get you the dream job and the package you deserve.
• Resignation → We know that handing in a resignation can be a stressful time, we are here to support you in any way needed. We offer coaching, letter writing and how to deal with the inevitable counter offer.
• Starting your new role → Starting a new job can be exciting but also a stressful time. We will be by your side throughout your probation for you to talk to, to act as a liaison with your new employer and ensure this goes as smoothly as possible.
• Full Needs Analysis taken → Ensuring every aspect of the role, remuneration package, location, company culture and values are understood.
• Liaison with internal HR team → Providing as much value add is given as required (Job description writing, Interview improvements, salary banding etc…)
• Full market mapping → Providing a full map of current competitors, ideal for identifying high performing teams to headhunt out of.
• Job Marketing → We will then take the job to market, starting with the teams identified, we will reach out to the very best candidates via phone, email, LinkedIn or at conferences.
• Candidate Suitability → Before you receive a CV from us, you will be content in the knowledge that we have interviewed the individuals on 2 different occasions (1st via phone / 2nd via video call). Only the candidates we believe fit the needs analysis will be presented to you for consideration. Each of these individuals will also be required to present a minimum of 3 references provided in written form to you.
• Interviews → We will continue our liaisons with your internal teams, to ensure the ease of booking interviews, taking and providing feedback and delivering positive/negative news.
• Offer Stage → Prior to reaching this stage, you will be made aware of the cost of each individual. Once you settle on a package, we will present this to the successful candidate, providing you with their written acceptance and written resignation.
• Post-Acceptance and Probation → From the moment your new hire hands in their resignation to the day you successfully sign them off from their probation, we will be in constant contact with them. Ensuring everything runs smoothly and that you are made aware instantly of any complications.