D R Newitt D&I notice
D R Newitt believe that Diversity and Inclusivity at the workplace is an instrument for growth and we value and celebrate the uniqueness of every individual by fostering an environment of inclusion and empowerment.
We appreciate differences based on age, ethnicity, race, lifestyle, and social status and employ the following policies, and initiatives to promote cultural diversity:
- D R Newitt recognises that discrimination is not only unacceptable, it is also unlawful.
- D R Newitt’s aim is to ensure that no job applicant or employee is discriminated against, directly or indirectly, on any unlawful grounds.
- By including this policy in the Employee Handbook, all employees are made aware that D R Newitt will act in accordance with all statutory requirements and take into account any relevant codes of practice.
- All job applicants will be considered solely on their ability to do the job. Interview questions will not be of a discriminatory nature.
- All promotions will be made on merit in line with the principles of the policy.
- Employees who have a disability will receive the necessary help, within reason, to enable them to carry out their normal duties effectively.
- This policy will be assessed at regular intervals to ensure that equality of opportunity is afforded to all employees.
We believe that if you do not intentionally include, you unintentionally exclude. Being ‘intentionally diverse’, which essentially means that we ensure we practice inclusiveness in all aspects of diversity – right from gender and sexuality to generation and belief.