I started my recruitment career with a 180 recruiting role in Malta for four months within the financial services industry, which equipped me with the base skills and a basic introduction to the world of recruitment. I wanted to challenge myself in an advanced 360 recruitment role handling both clients and candidates in what I felt would be a more rewarding role.
Following telephone and face to face interviews with the Directors at D R Newitt (Stephanie and Forbes) I was convinced D R Newitt was the right place for me to enhance my career and skills by giving me the platform to develop my knowledge, learn a new industry and take full control and responsibility of my own work.
I lacked recruitment experience when I interviewed at D R Newitt. They were the only employer who provided me with a clear and structured pathway to progress my career at the interview stage, as well as providing me with extensive training when I did come in the door.
There is a family feel to D R Newitt and it was excellent for me that Steph, Forbes and my manager Ryan were very hands-on with their training and provided me with the support I needed to progress.
Not to mention, the commission structure is extensively rewarding and has allowed me to achieve my financial goals of saving to buy my first house this year. There are also the incentives which have allowed me to travel to Dublin, go to the Grand National in a VIP suite and soon to be Mallorca as well, which I would not have done if I never worked for this Business
• Qualifying for three incentives in 10 months
• Changing people’s lives by getting them the jobs they’ve been dreaming of, whether it’s the progression they have been looking for, relocating to a different part of the country or getting a massive pay rise
• Building long lasting relationships with both client and candidates and assisting with their career progression
• Hitting target two years out of two (and currently on track for a third)
• Bringing in multiple new clients for D R Newitt