Can you see yourself leading a small warehouse team for a growing spirits business? Would you like some great employee benefits on top of an already competitive salary? How does a 4-day working week sound?
Our Glasgow based client is a well-respected name in the spirts industry and are currently seeking to add a strong leader to their growing warehouse operation.
What you will be doing:
• Lead and motivate a dynamic three-person team of warehouse/forklift personnel
• Daily labour planning and coaching of the team
• Daily use of a forklift in a busy warehouse
• Conduct regular stock takes/counts
• Help senior management drive a culture of continuous improvement
• Use companies ERP system to manage and track stock within the warehouse
• Be accountable for labour, including agency workers, and consumables usage
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum
• A 4-day working week (Mon-Thu)
• 34 days holiday
• Private medical
What you will bring to the table:
• Strong leadership skills with the ability and desire to lead and motivate a high performing team
• An active forklift licence
• Reliable worker with a strong record of attendance
• Desire to be a hands-on manager, who can roll your sleeves up and lead by example
• Experience of using SAP or other ERP system for stock registering/tracking (desirable)
• Cask handling experience (desirable)
Please apply now or get in touch with Peter at D R Newitt for more information.