Warehouse & Stock Coordinator
Global FMCG Manufacturer
Exeter, Salary c£30K
Our client is a global leader that supplies their produce to multiple industry manufacturers. Their produce becomes part of finished goods across the globe.
This company is an innovative and market-leading business that prides itself on employee satisfaction and development.
This role will see you working across logistics and warehousing teams. It's a mix of warehouse and office duties where you will be responsible for a range of tasks including.
• Warehousing, this will involve stock control of raw materials & finished goods, picking stock, managing stock transfers, receive and dispatch goods all within a temperature-controlled warehousing environment.
• Accurate stock records in SAP and maintaining goods in and out records, investigating and errors. Accurate dispatch of customer orders.
• Be the main point of contact for warehouse & logistics enquiries with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ensure excellent housekeeping and health and safety in the warehouse and Forklift operation.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you will need.
• Previous experience with stock control and dispatch
• Forklift license & experience, you'll also need a full driving license
• SAP or ERP experience with intermediate Excel skills, along with Microsoft Office skills
• Experience in both warehousing and office environments.
If successful, you receive a base salary ranging from £28K – £32K (depending on your skills & experience). This organisation offers a generous benefits package along with a defined career path