My client dynamic food manufacturer looking to take on a Technical Manager who is bright and eager to develop within an exciting environment.
The role is within commuting distance of Peterborough and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their horizons within the food industry. This position is site-based and will report to the Company Co-Founder.
• Providing Technical support through monthly reporting on compliance, growing, pest & disease, product quality, customer issues and complaints
• Key point of contact for Customers and Suppliers alike
• Leading BRC Audits
• Emphasis on Product Quality through raw material verification
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Technical/Quality Management within food manufacturing.
• Assertive individual willing to bring ideas to a young, expansive company
• Communicative, Outoing individual who is comfortable liaising with Suppliers/Customers
• Experience leading BRC Audits/HACCP Systems
What’s on offer:
• 9am-5pm (can be flexible)
• Strong benefits package
• Opportunity to join an innovative company at the start of its journey