My client is an emerging member of the FMCG industry looking to take on a Technical Manager who is bright and enthusiastic about developing in a creative environment.
The role is within commuting distance of London and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their horizons within the food industry. This position is on a hybrid basis and will report to the Managing Director.
• Management of Quality Control process
• Liaising with Customers face-to-face and also 3rd party manufacturers (co-packers)
• Travel to co-packing sites around the country to monitor process
• Leading audits at co-packing sites to ensure product quality
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in technical within food manufacturing.
• Graduates with a food-based degree preferred.
• Willing to travel around the country
• Communicative and able to present themselves well in front of 3rd parties
What’s on offer:
• Hybrid Role – Minimum 3 days in the office
• Discretionary Annual Bonus/25 Days holiday
• Opportunity to join a creative environment