My client is a leading food company looking to take on a Technical Manager who is very committed and eager to take on a hands-on role.
The role is within commuting distance of Norwich and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their horizons within the food industry. This position is site-based and will report to the Head of Technical.
• Leading BRC standards to retain site's AA+ accreditation
• Regular liaising with Packhouse and Operations Managers to bolster company productivity
• Managing 18 QCs to ensure maximum productivity which includes a say over recruitment and appraisals
• Maintaining company's long standing Customer Relationships through management of complaints investigations and responses
• Minimum 2 years’ experience work in Food Manufacturing, Fresh Produce experience Preferred
• HACCP/Food Hygiene Level 3
• Very committed individual, able to work in a hands-on role
• Able to show initiative and stand on your own two feet
What’s on offer:
• 8am-5pm (variable)
• Opportunity to join a big player in company sector