My client is a leading food manufacturer looking to take on a Technical & Compliance Officer who is bright and eager to thrive within a newly-established role.
The role is within commuting distance of London and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their horizons within the food industry. This position is very much site-based and will report to the Head of Technical.
• Maintenance of site QMS system
• Ensuring accurate and complete due diligence information is in place for all suppliers
• Managing/Conducting Internal and External Audits
• Close work with Head of Technical on various matters
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in technical within food manufacturing.
• Food-Based Degree preferable
• Strong understanding of UK Retailers and their Portal Systems
• Adaptable, willing to take on a new challenge, assertive, dynamic, strong personality
What’s on offer:
• 25 Days' Holiday (bank holidays on top)
• Opportunity to join a UK Leader in the field within a new role