Supply chain manager
I am working with an exceptional client of mine who are established and highly regarded within the industry. My client strives for excellence and are looking to add a supply chain specialist to the already successful team.
Job: Supply chain manager
Package: Up to £70,000 + healthcare + 10% matched pension
• Manage the site capacity model making reference to changes in forecast, demand and plant performance
• Manage the global supply into the hubs and maintain excellent communication with functional contacts and key customers
• Manage the complaints process to a satisfactory conclusion using the defined process linking in with appropriate functions using RCCA methodology.
• Lead/direct the team in the process of developing a demand plan which flows into the planning process, aligning procurement, raw material call-off and manufacturing activities to resource allocation while meeting customers’ expectations.
• Review plant performance to plan. Drive development and productivity actions.
• You will be qualified to degree level.
• Supply chain qualification is desirable.
• Strong knowledge of ERP systems and working with SAP in a manufacturing context
• Leading & Managing Change.
If this position sounds as if it could be of interest, then please apply here and Jamie Lunn from D R Newitt will be in contact to discuss further.