My client are an exciting, ever growing food manufacturer looking to take on a Specifications Technologist who is experienced and eager to further career in Food.
The role is within commuting distance of Nottingham and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their horizons within the food industry. This position is on a hybrid basis and will report to the Managing Director.
• Ensuring the accurate documentation of nutritional information such as labels, allergens, ingredients etc in accordance with EU and UK legislation.
• Liaising with suppliers to obtain information regarding materials.
• Ensuring compliance of relevant regulatory documentation in accordance with global company standards
• Ensuring compliance with 3rd party certification bodies.
• Providing accurate specifications and safety data sheets according to company process
• Minimum 4/5 years’ experience working in technical within food manufacturing.
• Strong interpersonal/communicative skills and ability to make decisions
• Ability to cover Technical bases including customer complaints, specifications writing, and compliances
• Team leading experience advantageous
What’s on offer:
• Hybrid working (2 days from home if required)
• 9am-5pm (can be flexible)
• Strong benefits package
• Opportunity to join a forward-thinking, expansive FMCG company