My client are a leading food manufacturer looking to take on a Samples Technician who is bright and eager to develop as part of the site-based laboratory team.
The role is within commuting distance of Ipswich and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their horizons within the food industry. This position is site-based and will report to the Principle Flavourist
• Taking care of incoming samples as well as packing/shipping them including bottling/labelling
• Liasing with other teams such as Technical, Procurement, and Sales
• Key work with data through updating traceability information on incoming/outgoing samples
• Maintenance of company's high hygiene standards through regular cleaning and organisation of lab environment
• Minimum 1 years’ experience working in technical within food manufacturing.
• Graduates with a food-based degree preferred.
• Eager to work in Lab environment
• Experience working with flavours manufacturing desirable
What’s on offer:
• 9am-5pm (can be flexible)
• Strong benefits package
• Opportunity to kick-start career with a forward-thinking leader.