• As part of the sales team, actively promote the name and services in the market.
• Maximise the sales of manufactured products, directly and via our network of distributors/agents, nationally.
• Similarly maximise the sales of distributed products, which form an important part of our overall product portfolio; and
• Keep the management team aware of all market intelligence as it affects our customers, suppliers, competitors, and our ability to compete most effectively in the market with both existing and new products.
Duties / Areas of Responsibility:
• Develop relationships and ensure regular communication with existing customers via visits, email and telephone to maintain and grow current business and become their ‘go to’ person.
• Be willing and able to talk with both the technical and commercial departments of our customers to gain knowledge of product uses and the wider industry and use this to further develop the potential for products not currently taken.
• Use application and industry knowledge to research and identify potential new customers, introduce them to Libra’s capabilities & product range and to grow sales with them.
• 3-5 years proven track record in sales within the chemical industry.
• Work under pressure and to strict and sometimes challenging deadlines, with the ability to prioritise own work.