My client is a leading food ingredients manufacturer looking to take on a Quality & Technical Manager who is bright and eager to develop within the current Technical & Quality setup.
The role is within commuting distance of Birmingham and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their horizons within the food industry. This position is site-based with a view to Hybrid work and will report to the Group Head of Quality.
• Leading Internal, Customer, and 3rd Party Accreditation Audits including BRC
• Managing site QMS including documentation
• Managing Supplier Approval list and conducting risk assessments
• HACCP Team Lead
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience within a similar Technical/Quality-based role
• Qualification in Food Safety/Science/Technology desirable
• Experienced in the Food Industry (Ingredients ideal)
• Enthusiastic and interactive personality
What’s on offer:
• Site-based (View to becoming Hybrid)
• Strong benefits package (laptop and phone provided)
• Opportunity to join a forward-thinking leader.