My client is a leading food manufacturer looking to take on a Quality Controller who is bright and eager to develop as part of the site-based technical services team.
The role is within commuting distance of Cambridge and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get their foot into the food industry. This position is site-based and will report to the Quality Assurance Team Leaders.
• Conducting product quality assessments on the line whilst working against specifications
• Daily communication with Production/QA Team Leaders to highlight quality issues on the line
• Following the Food Safety QMS which is important because legality, quality, and safety need to be maintained
• Carrying out Raw Material Intake Analysis
• Minimum 1 years' worth of experience working in a Quality Role with Fresh Produce
• Basic level of computer literacy: Word, Excel, Outlook, ERP/Navision
• Key attention to detail skills
• Basic Food Hygiene levels
What’s on offer:
• £11.15 per hour
• 05:45am-18:15pm/2-2-3 Panama Schedule
• Benefits package
• Opportunity to join a massive name in South Eastern Fresh Produce manufacturing