My client are a leading food manufacturer looking to take on a Quality Assurance Officer who is bright and eager to develop as part of the site-based technical services team.
The role is based within the Hawkhurst area of Kent and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their horizons within the food industry. This position is site-based and will report to the Technical Manager.
• To ensure accurate checks against product specifications which include random weight measurements
• Emphasis on communciation/interpersonal skills through importance of liaising with NPD team on product quality as well as the Technical Team.
• Food safety checks and general maintenance of factory hygiene
• Report writing through daily paperwork conducted in the factory regarding traceability, cleaning checks and metal detection
• Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience in Quality-Based Roles/career progression advantageous
• Graduates with a food-based degree alongside some placement experience advantageous
• Strong personality and able to communicate opinions assertively
• Experience working with BRC and HACCP
What’s on offer:
• 2pm-10pm Monday-Friday on-site (can be flexible)
• Huge chance to further career and broaden horizons within food
• Opportunity to join a forward-thinking leader.