If you are working in a Technical role and looking for somewhere to grow, and develop your career in a business with amazing progression opportunities, I have a job that will interest you.
I am working with a leading FMCG business in the Durham area who are consistently growing operations and are looking to bring new talent into the technical team.
If you are a fresh graduate with some experience, a food technologist, or an existing technical officer, I want to speak with you.
• Engage with customers and suppliers to address technical inquiries, ensuring SAQ completion.
• Manage and enhance technical information systems.
• Generate and distribute dynamic technical KPI reports.
• Provide expert product support to development, sales, and production teams.
• Assist the supply chain team with export documentation and compliance.
• Champion BRC quality standards
• Drive environmental monitoring initiatives.
• Play an active role in certification and customer audits.
• Expedite specification completion and label approvals.
• Lead exciting traceability exercises as needed.
• Maintain critical data for incoming raw materials (COA and COC).
If this sounds like an interesting role, please reach out on the information provided and I will set up a call.
0131 226 5060