My client is a leading food manufacturer looking to take on a QA Operations Manager who is eager to use Quality Management Experience within a new role as part of the site-based technical services team.
The role is within commuting distance of Peterborough and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their horizons within the food industry. This position is site-based and will report to the Managing Director
•Emphasis on People Management – Needs to be capable of leading a team of 8 and conducting training
•Managing Internal Auditing Processes such as GMP Audit Management as well as BRC
•Point of Contact with Customers – Needs to be able to handle complaints effectively
•HACCP Expertise – Member of HACCP Team
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in technical within food manufacturing.
• HACCP/Food Safety Level 3
• Working Knowledge of BRC Essential
• Food Science Degree/Minimum 5 years in QA Advantageous
What’s on offer:
• 9am-5pm (can be flexible)
• Strong benefits package – Company Pension/Free Parking
• Opportunity to join a forward-thinking leader.