My client are a leading food manufacturer looking to take on a QA Manager who is bright and eager to develop as part of the site-based technical services team.
The role is within commuting distance of Leicester and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to join a forward thinking, exciting young company. This position is site-based and will report to the Technical Manager.
• Responsibility to step in for the Technical Manager in her absence
• Ability to maintain procedures and documentation regarding the company's high BRC standards, as well as those of customes
• Key communication/interpersonal skills through need to manage needs of both the quality department and factory. Furthermore, candidate will represent the first point of call with the QA team to solve factory, quality and food safety issues
• Need to have good experience with specifications in order to ensure that all products are made to customer and/or accreditation body specifications
• Minimum 3 year's experience in roles of responsibility in Food
• HACCP/Food Safety Level 3 preferred.
• Exposure to QMS systems/Technical documentation advantageous.
• Working knowledge of BRC standards/high-care experience/interpersonal skills all desired
What’s on offer:
• 9am-5pm (can be flexible)
• Undoubted career progression opportunities
• Opportunity to join an innovate, vastly growing company