My client is a leading food manufacturer looking to take on a QA & Compliance Manager who is bright, assertive, and eager to develop as part of the site-based technical services team.
The role is within commuting distance of Norwich and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their horizons within the food industry. This position is site-based and will report to the Technical Manager.
• Significantly contributing towards Internal and External Audits such as BRC to maintain site's high standards
• Maintenance of site's Food Safety, Quality, and Regulatory Systems on a day-to-day basis
• Managing Customer Complaints and implementing subsequent corrective action
• Handling of quality issues
• Significant experience within a Technical capacity in Food Manufacturing and Food Science Degree Advantageous
• Food Safety and HACCP Level 3 Minimum
• Strong knowledge of BRC
• Management experience preferable
What’s on offer:
• Circa £45k
• 25 days holiday (+banks)
• Opportunity to join a major playor in the sector