Job Title: Product Developer
Location: East Midlands
Do you consider yourself a proactive and driven go-getter with a passion for sweet bakery and dessert making and innovation? Then I invite you to join our team as a Product Developer and play a pivotal role in driving my client’s innovative success across the UK market!
About the company:
A high-quality dessert manufacturing company, extremely passionate about their brand and offering bespoke products to their customers which include some of the world’s most recognisable brands!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Taking new dessert products through entire NPD process from concept stage to launch
• Liaising with development chefs and customers over recipe development
• Complete product submission forms for all products as requested by the customer.
• Contributing to regular brainstorming and development sessions.
• Request new raw materials from suppliers ensuring they meet quality, allergy, cost and customer requirements and input them into the recipe management system.
• Set up and organise product bench marking sessions.
• Provide recipes to the process technologist for trials.
• Attend and contribute to NPD meetings.
• To carry out any other duties as required by the needs of the company.
• Experience working with sweet bakery / dessert products
• Creative mind with a passion for sweet bakery is essential
• Ability to take ownership
• Ability to build good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and quick to learn.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Quality communication skills as customer briefs are included as part of the job
What Awaits You
• Opportunity to work in a role where you are given freedom of movement
• Chance to express your creative side
• Chance to work with premium, recognisable brands
• Opportunity to quickly progress in career
• An exciting and vibrant workplace, operating at the heart of the UK dessert industry.
• Excellent incentives and company benefits package
How to Apply
To apply for this position with my client, please send your most up-to-date CV detailing any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the link below