I am working with an exceptional client of mine who are established and highly regarded within the industry. My client strives for excellence and are looking to add a process scientist to the team.
Job: Process Scientist
Package: £45,000 – £54,000 + healthcare + 10% matched pension
• Continuous process optimisation and troubleshooting of existing processes
• Maintaining optimal operating points for quality, efficiency and energy along the entire value chain
• Technical interface for substrate purchasing and utilisation
• Scientific analyses of production processes with the aim of increasing capacity and yield
• Supervision of production trials including technical, qualitative and commercial analyses
• Close and trusting co-operation with other departments and external service providers
• Minimum degree in Biotechnology/ Applied science
• Strong communicator, who can translate complex processes into a simple message.
• Good knowledge in the field of fermentation (preferably yeast production) a MUST
• Three years of professional activity within biotechnological or food manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of biotechnology / fermentation processes
If this position sounds as if it could be of interest, then please apply here and Jamie Lunn from D R Newitt will be in contact to discuss further.