Market Leading Food Manufacturer now recruiting due to expansion…
The Multi-Skilled Engineer is responsible for supporting continuous improvement across the site, supporting the implementation of a lean asset management process and planned maintenance. Deliver immediate and short term business plans in line with Annual Operating Plan and achievement of all KPI’s. Contribute to an inspirational culture where people enjoy working hard, exceed results and feel motivated and valued
• Carryout tasks that include but not exclusive to electrical mechanical and utilities of all assets in all areas of our operations across multi sites.
• Fully support operations in start ups shutdowns size changes and process problems.
• Effectively carryout all planned maintenance and support fault finding.
• Support a positive can do attitude that inspires and motivate team members
• Continually seek learning opportunities for growth and development that improves personal and organisational performance
• Deliver daily business plans
• Continuous self development with respect to, machinery, current trends, legislation and processes understanding.
• Keep up to date with all emerging engineering technologies
• Ensure full process conformation on shift
Recognised and validated maintenance engineering qualification or certificate training to NVQ Level 3 standard. Porven track record within an FMCG or Food environment. Full working knowledge of all current manufacturing and maintenance engineer legislation. A good understanding of Lean maintenance and TPM.
Hours of work:
4 on 4 off 2 days 2 nights either 5 to 5 OR 7 to 7
Salary: £45, 614
Pension: 8% matching
Overtime: Time and a half
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.