Job title: Metering Technician
Salary: Very Competitive
Shifts: 42 hours a week (3 weeks on 3 weeks off)
• As a Metering Technician, your primary responsibility will entail conducting scheduled maintenance, both routine and in response to breakdowns, on various metering equipment. This equipment includes Fiscal, Environmental, Allocation, and Base Management (production) metering systems, along with associated instrumentation.
• Monitor metering system performance and data to minimise metering errors.
• Completion of any corrective work identified during normal operations or whilst carrying out PMR’s.
• Record and report mismeasurements to onshore support staff supplying pertinent data in an accurate and timely manner.
• Record keeping of metering systems offshore.
• Test equipment to ensure continuity of service.
Our client is a globally renowned leader in the field of inspection, verification, testing, and certification services. Their mission is to excel as the most competitive and efficient service organization worldwide. They are dedicated to the ongoing enhancement of their core competencies in inspection, verification, testing, and certification, continually striving to set the industry standard for excellence.
Who they need
• Experience within the oil and gas metering industry or have worked within an oil company.
• HND/ Degree level in/or equivalent engineering or technical based discipline
• Current Offshore Survival Certificate
• Current Offshore Medical Certificate
• Maximo and Work Management course
• ISSOW course
• Private Medical Cover
• Company Pension Contributions
• Birthday Leave Scheme
• Length of Service Awards
• Health & Wellbeing initiatives