Our client, a global leader in brewing, is seeking a Marketing Executive to join their growing team. With a history spanning over 100 years and a passion for providing industry leading supplies and services, they play a crucial role behind the scenes in the brewing industry.
As a Marketing Executive, you will assist the PR & Marketing Manager in implementing their marketing strategy. Your role includes content creation, social media management, market research, event coordination, and a whole host more!
With a truly caring team culture and hybrid working options available, this could be a great shout for your next career move!
• Develop and implement marketing plans.
• Create engaging content for various media.
• Manage social media for lead generation.
• Design marketing materials and campaigns.
• Conduct market research and maintain databases.
• Support event activities for brand awareness.
• Contribute to newsletters and monitor social media.
• Assist with website content and promotions.
• Enthusiastic and detail-oriented.
• Strong storytelling and communication skills.
• Self-motivated and innovative.
• Time management and prioritization skills.
• Familiar with social media and content management systems.
• Positive and outgoing personality.
• Passion for food and drink, including brewing.
Ready to be a vital part of a creative and exciting brewing journey? Then apply directly with a CV or get in touch with Peter Watson at D R Newitt Recruitment.