Do you want to work for a highly successful food manufacturer who are still improving?
A renowned and reputable food manufacturing company are seeking a maintenance engineer to join their team. Having had well established partnerships with some of the UK’s most established brands, they are an up and coming leader within their respective market and with recent improvements, they are continuing their expansion at a rapid pace.
I cannot emphasise enough that this is an opportunity to forge a career, particularly given the tremendous growth they are experiencing, there will be several opportunities for you pursue your career goals.
Title: Maintenance Engineer (both electrical and mechanical bias are accepted)
Salary: upto £43,376
4 on 4 off (Days and nights)
6.00am – 6.00pm and then 6.00pm – 6.00am.
Holidays 29 days (pro-rated),
Salaried Sick Pay,
· Carry out service tasks, planned preventive maintenance, and reactive repair work utilising safe and recognised techniques, whilst complying with all regulatory requirements.
· Work with food safety in mind at all times ensuring all equipment being handed back to the user is hygienically and operationally safe.
· Carry out your duties with a high level of urgency and professionalism to ensure equipment remains in the hands of the user for maximum time with optimum efficiency.
· Take reasonable care of all equipment provided by the Company.
· Complete all required documentation and certification relevant to your role.
· Comply with all regulatory requirements, departmental and Company systems and policies, and any other control measures implemented necessarily.
· Do not carry out tasks or operate equipment that you are not familiar with or trained and competent to do so.
If you are interested in this position, then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alan Benny on 0131 226 5060.