Our client, are a large food manufacturing business, based in Clwyd. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic HR Professional, ideally with manufacturing experience, to join the team.
The role holder will work closely with Site Director, General Manager and Site Leadership team to support the business to deliver all people related activities, vision, and strategy across the company.
– Develop a culture where employee engagement and communication are actively promoted.
– To deputise for HSE Manager in periods of absence.
– Oversee the strategy of Learning and Development for the site by developing, training, coaching and motivating the wider HR team to uphold company values.
– Provide timely advice, guidance and counsel to managers and employees across the business to assist in resolving employee relations issues whilst ensuring that consistent standards are met.
– Develop employee relations by supporting managers/employees. Act as HR Coach for line managers to support them through people management & HR issues.
– Providing advice and guidance to Directors and General Manager on employment matters, influencing management and the leadership on the people agenda aligned to organisational strategy.
An experienced HR Professional – ideally from a manufacturing background
Experienced in all of the above areas of responsibility
Confident approach – capable of adapting to all levels of the organisation
Enthusiastic, driven and keen to progress your career
Get in touch if this great opportunity sparks your interest, please send your CV to email@example.com, thank you!