Business Development Manager
• Actively open new business accounts with the sale of Packages including beauty systems.
• Demonstrate our treatments using our systems.
• Cold call-in order to set up demonstration appointments.
• Following up with new leads and appointments as requested by the internal sales team.
• Liaise with our funding partners to ensure the smooth delivery of systems from order.
• Liaise with sales support and account development to support training and launch/
• Participating at trade show and industry events
• Delivery training to support clients as required.
• Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets.
• Be accountable for own sales pipeline.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQ.
• Good level and standard of UK/European education or equivalent.
• Sales driven.
• Experience working with a professional skincare company.
• Experience in a sales of beauty systems/machinery.
• Strong business acumen.
• General computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Staff discounts
• Excellent Salary and bonus scheme
• Company car
• Pension scheme
• Industry discounts
• Mon/Fri (9 to 5:30)
• Reporting to UK & Ireland sales manager.
• Job Type: Full-time
• Salary: £25,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year