I am working with an exceptional client of mine who are established and highly regarded within the industry. My client strives for excellence and are looking to add an experienced engineering lead to the site to help develop and build the team.
Job: Engineering lead
Package: Competitive + 33 days holiday + Healthcare
Shift: Monday to Friday (8am-4pm)
• To provide team leadership and support in the Plant Maintenance discipline.
• To promote a culture of positive safety behaviours within your team, demonstrate strong safety leadership and address unsafe behaviours and working practices to coach the right behaviours
• To ensure the engineers are performing planned, preventative maintenance, fault finding, repair and continuous improvement to manufacturing equipment and plant to ensure that production targets can be met, and line downtime is minimized
• To ensure all engineers work safely by applying sound engineering principles and safe systems of work, permit to work, risk assessment, whilst working across a diverse range of equipment and associated hazards
• To organise and direct a team engineers during the execution of engineering activities, managements of return to work and holiday cover in conjunction with Engineering Supervisor/ Production Manager
• To liaise with production personnel to initiate and co-ordinate engineering work.
• To work on, repair and maintain all plant and equipment on site to achieve agreed plant output, help identify areas for improvement, which would increase overall equipment effectiveness.
• To ensure robust PPM are in place and completed by the engineering team
• To ensure a rotational call out rotor is in place to support night shift operations and if required to be part of the rotor
If this position sounds as if it could be of interest, then please apply here and Jamie Lunn from D R Newitt will be in contact to discuss further.