Multi skilled engineer
I am working with an exceptional client of mine who is highly regarded within the industry. They are looking to add a multi skilled engineer to the already successful engineering department on site.
Job: Multi skilled engineer
Shift: 3 shift rotation (Earlies/lates/nights)
Location: Boston Region
• Provide technical feedback and root cause analysis on daily issues as they arise and complete Problem-Solving activity where required
• Complete maintenance inspections & lubrications to a high standard, raising and progressing corrective actions as required while maintaining regulatory compliance
• Ability to create & review Maintenance Inspections, Risk Assessments, SOP’s etc.
• Raise engineering requests / orders as required and respond to queries in a timely manner
• Work with team to drive engineering KPI’s
• Review CMMS records and notify Site Maintenance Manager of changes/corrections
• Carry out high level maintenance on equipment not in use
• Electrical apprenticeship served
• Experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
• Experience working with PLCs, fault finding and automation
• Knowledge of CMMS (SAP preferred)
If this position sounds as if it could be of interest, then please apply here and Jamie Lunn from D R Newitt will be in contact to discuss further.