Would you like to lead the day-to-day operations of one of the most prestigious distilleries in Scotland with a rich history and a focus on quality?
This distillery is renowned for producing some of the best whisky in Scotland and frequently collects awards, recognition, and accolades for its outstanding spirit. Located in the Highland whisky region, it really couldn’t be in a more picturesque location and truly is an opportunity that does not come around often.
As Distillery Manager, you'll lead the distillery operations during a crucial phase of their 10-year growth plan, driving sustainable success and making your mark in their history.
• Oversee all distillery operations to meet quality and budget targets
• Manage production for maximum yield and quality
• Efficiently handle maturation warehousing
• Ensure safety and regulatory compliance
• Implement continuous improvement
• Lead capital projects and asset maintenance
• Manage, train, and motivate a dedicated and experienced team
• Degree or equivalent in brewing/distilling, engineering, or science (preferred)
• Leadership experience in distillation or similar
• Knowledge of regulations and quality standards (SEPA, HMRC, HSE)
• Strong problem-solving and budgeting skills
• Strong leadership and time management
• Excellent communication skills
• Independent and team player
• Project and stakeholder management
• Competitive salary, based on experience
• Company car/car allowance
• Private medical
Please either apply directly with a CV or get in touch with Peter Watson at D R Newitt for a confidential discussion.