My client is a very exciting Food Manufacturer looking to take on a Production Manager who is bright and eager to develop within a very exciting environment.
The role is in a great area, based within central Bedfordshire and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to take their next step into a Production-based managerial role. This position is site-based and will report to the Operations Manager.
• Responsible for all manufacturing activities throughout the company
• Organising the Production Process from planning to co-ordinating it
• Ordering materials according to a budget
• Monitoring of KPIs/Productivity Rates
• Experience of Manual/Automated Production Processes: Bagging Machines, Flow Wrappers, and Carton Boxes
• People Management Skills Vital – Will be overseeing an experienced Assembly Team of 8
• Experience with SALSA accreditations essential
• Ambitious individual who can bring ideas and dynamism to the company
What’s on offer:
• £36,000 – £40,000
• 08:30am-5pm (can be flexible)
• Strong benefits package
• Opportunity to join a young business rapidly making its mark on the Food Industry