– Develop innovative and robust packaging solutions on time for innovation projects in line with customer briefs / business strategy.
– Develop commercially viable packaging and seek initial concept costs for all new packaging materials and ensure negation opportunities are maximised.
– To actively seek opportunities that meet environmental solutions.
– To initiate and accurately complete all technical aspects of Customers' finished product specifications inline with customer and internal requirements using retailers online systems.
– To reference customers Codes of Practise to ensure all aspects are met on specifications.
– Artwork checking and approval
Raw Material Assurance :-
– Ensure accurate and current specification are available for all raw materials (ingredients and packaging).
– Maintain the site's supplier approval system, ensuring suppliers approval is periodically reviewed and documented.
– Develop and maintain the business' raw material risk assessments.
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Proficient in using quality control tools and techniques
– Knowledge of industry-specific quality standards and regulations
– Ability to work effectively in a team environment
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person