My client are a leading food manufacturer looking to take on a Compliance Technologist who is bright and eager to develop as part of the site-based technical services team.
The role is within commuting distance of Norwich and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their horizons within the food industry. This position is site-based and will report to the Technical Manager.
• Timely update of the QMS to ensure policies, procedures and work instructions are accurate and can be useful training documents. These should meet the content and document control requirements of the current BRC standard.
• Ensuring accurate and complete due diligence information is in place for all suppli-ers (ingredients and packaging) including self-assessment questionnaires, third party food safety certificates, raw material specifications, Organic certification and other relevant compliance information (e.g. ethical audit status, sustainability info etc..).
• Maintaining and writing new internal specifications for packaging and ingredients to be used by the QA auditor to check deliveries against.
• Logging and filing external lab results. Highlighting Amber and Red test results to the TM.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in technical within food manufacturing.
• Graduates with a food-based degree preferred.
• Exposure to QMS systems/Technical documentation advantageous.
• Experience working with BRC and HACCP
What’s on offer:
• 9am-5pm (can be flexible)
• Strong benefits package
• Opportunity to join a forward-thinking leader.