My client is a leading food manufacturer looking to take on a Compliance officer who is bright and eager to develop as part of the site-based technical services team.
The role is within commuting distance of Northampton and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their horizons within the food industry. This position is site-based and will report to the Group Technical Manager.
• Emphasis on supplier facing work – responsible for supplier approval, questionnaires, and liaising
• Emphasis on customer facing work – handling complaints, investigations, and queries
• Specifications work – Raw Material Specifications, Specifications Writing
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in technical within food manufacturing.
• Exposure to QMS systems/Technical documentation advantageous.
• Experience working with BRC and HACCP
What’s on offer:
• Full Time 8:30am-5pm (can be flexible)
• Strong benefits package
• Opportunity to join a forward-thinking leader.