My client is a leading food manufacturer looking to take on a Compliance Manager who is bright and eager to develop as part of the site-based technical services team within a newly-established role.
The role is within commuting distance of London and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their horizons within the food industry. This position is site-based and will report directly to the Head of Technical.
• Maintenance of site QMS which includes updating documentation
• Ensuring accurate and complete due diligence information is in place for all suppliers
• Conducting Internal and External Audits to a high standard – site is BRC AA+ accredited
• Working in close proximity to the Head of Technical on a daily basis
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in technical within food manufacturing.
• Food-based degree and Food Industry Certifications preferred.
• Strong Knowledge of UK Retailer standards through portals and specifications
• Assertive and Dynamic Personality, eager to learn and improve, adaptability
What’s on offer:
• 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top)
• Opportunity to join a forward-thinking leader.