My client is a leading food manufacturer looking to take on a Compliance Lead who is bright and eager to develop as part of the site-based technical services team.
The role is within commuting distance of Cambridge and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their horizons within the food industry. This position is site-based and will report to the Technical Manager.
• Responsibility to provide timely updates of the QMS to ensure policies, procedures and processes are accurate.
• Key communication/interpersonal/leadership skills due to essential role in maintaining key strategic relationships with our grower base, current and future
• Auditing experience vital due to need to be audit ready at all time – site is BRC AA+ accredited
• Assist the business in its ongoing Crop Utilisation commitment maintaining quality standards
• Practical knowledge of BRC and other customer requirements essential
• Awareness of agronomic systems essential
• Minimum of 5 years experience working with fresh produce desirable
• HACCP Level 2 essential/HACCP Level 4 desirable
What’s on offer:
• 9am-5pm/office hours/Monday – Friday
• Benefits package
• Opportunity to join a major player in the Fresh Produce sector