My client is a leading food manufacturer looking to take on a Compliance Lead who is bright and eager to develop as part of the site-based technical services team.
The role is within commuting distance of Cambridge and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their horizons within the food industry. This position is site-based and will report to the Technical Manager.
• Constantly maintaining the site QMS and HACCP systems against critical industry and customer standards
• Key auditing work through leading third party (BRC, Red Tractor, Organic and customer etc) and internal GMP audits
• Specifications work through constant maintenance of raw material/customer specifications
• Ability to communicate with customers through compliances and due diligences documents to our customers and maintenance of customer portals
• Knowledge of agronomic systems and processes for root crops
• Internal auditing experience and HACCP level 2 (minimum)
• Minimum of 5 years working with fresh produce in Technical role desirable
• Food Hygiene Level 2 or above desirable
What’s on offer:
• 9am-5pm/Monday – Friday
• Benefits package
• Opportunity to join a massive name in South Eastern Fresh Produce manufacturing