Do you love foodie brands and love data?
Looking for a hybrid role with 1-2 days per week in somerset?
This business are looking for someone with a category data background who is looking to work in a new and exciting role in this mid sized business.
The person will analyse sales data and recommend actions to drive category growth and forecast accuracy.
This person will be a collaborative team player who can communicate well between sales, marketing, finance and supply chain teams. Some key duties will include:
• Analyse historical sales data and market trends.
• Maintain and develop forecasting models.
• Help guide, influence and set category strategies.
• Conduct regular category reviews and analysis to identify gaps and opportunities.
• Collaborate with sales managers to negotiate terms, pricing, and promotional activities.
• Monitor competitor activities and industry trends to inform category decisions.
• Generate and maintain reports related to demand forecasts, inventory levels, and category performance.
Applicants need to have a Food or FMCG background in a category role or someone with strong demand planning skills will be considered.
Circa £40-43k + bonus + 10% pension + excellent benefits.
This role is hybrid – 1-2 days per week in the office in Somerset.
If this role sounds like a fit for you then please apply today to have a confidential discussion with Richard Parsons.