My client is a pioneering Food Business that has built a reputation for delivering a first class service. With a real emphasis on people development now is an excellent time to join this progressive and friendly outfit.
This fluid role makes a key contribution in ensuring effective and timely resolution to escalated customer complaints across all aspects of the business (food and non-food business), having significant impact on our businesses performance and reputation.
As well as handing escalated issues you will; ensure that Call Centre staff continue to improve on the aspects of call handling relating to food technology; this will be achieved with classroom training and audits.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responding to escalated customer concerns / complaints in a timely and
professional manner. Written and on some occasions verbally.
- Maintaining records of communication with all suppliers technical teams
- Insuring complaint investigations are thorough and documented
- Providing support for Insurance teams as required
- Analysing complaint data for emerging trends and acting on that information
- Ensuring emerging food news is briefed out to the Call Centre to enable agents to
effectively handle communication
- Be the first point of contact for the Call Centre
- Maintain Food Tech reference material contained within the Call Centre procedures
- Identify and escalate to the Quality Manager matters of a serious or public nature
- Deputise for the Supplier Compliance Manager as required
Candidate Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Food science, (or similar) degree – or equivalent industry experience
- HACCP qualified
- Internal auditor Qualified
- Advanced Food hygiene (to be attained within 12 months of role commencement)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages and web-based systems
- Able to establish root cause and implement corrective actions where necessary
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years’ service
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.