Warehouse Team Leader, East Scotland
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: East Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a large and well-known food business based in Edinburgh. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Team Leader to join and lead the day-shift team.
Please note that this role covers Monday – Friday 06:30 until 16:00 but some flexibility will be required.
• Hands-on management of a team of 10 Warehouse and Despatch Operatives
• Ensure the smooth running of the warehouse function, managing product availability, goods-in and despatch areas
• Monitoring and updating of in-house Warehouse Management Systems
• Constant liaison with relevant departments – Production, Sales, Transport to ensure a smooth line of communication
• An experienced Warehouse Manager – ideally from the food industry (or similar)
• A hands-on Manager who will lead by example
• Capable IT systems user
• Confident communicator – adapts well to different audiences
What’s on Offer?
• The opportunity to join a fast-moving and developing company
• Genuine opportunities for career progression
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce @ DR Newitt