Job Title – Warehouse Supervisor (nights- 10pm – 6am)
Salary – £40,000.00 – £43,000.00 (includes shift allowance)
Location – Kent
Want to work somewhere that can take your career to the next level? Then this is the opportunity for you.
I have an amazing opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor to join a leading global manufacturer of pharmaceutical goods based in Kent. They are a brilliant business with a fantastic history of providing high quality products to over 50 countries and work with many household name brands, you will know their products. They are known in the area as a great place to work, have a great staff culture and a benefits package you can only dream of.
– You will be responsible for leading and supervising all warehouse activities.
– Experience of creating a successful team and leading them to success.
– Need to be health and safety driven across an ambient warehouse, management of warehouse SOPs and Risk assessments.
– Identifying, and driving continuous improvement initiatives reducing waste, increasing productivity and operational efficiencies.
– Experience in inventory management, storage, and transportation of dangerous goods.
– Warehouse professional from a food/pharmaceutical/FMCG background.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in a hand-on supervisor role with demonstrable examples of coaching and developing your team to ensure all targets are met.
– Experience of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and Kaizen.
– FLT license (Flexi or Counter Balance)
– IT skills; Excel, word, PowerPoint, and Outlook are essential. Oracle and SAP desirable.
If you are interested in advancing your career while working for an incredible company…