Our client is a large manufacturing and distribution business, based in Clackmannanshire. A new role has been created to support the Warehouse Team as the business is in a period of expansion – including new sites and equipment arriving this year.
This is a permanent role that will be suitable for candidates who have experience in a Warehouse environment and are looking for a long-term job opportunity.
Working hours: 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday. Early finish Friday available.
• Covering the Goods-In side of the Warehouse and ensuring safe and accurate storage of products arriving at site.
• Daily use of Fork-Lift Trucks.
• Handling stock rotation.
• Stock inventory and counts.
• Daily use of company IT systems (new ERP system being installed now)
• An experienced Warehouse or Goods-In Operative – ideally from the manufacturing Industry.
• Experience driving FLT with required licenses (desirable only)
• IT systems experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good team-work ability.
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join a rapidly growing business.
• A competitive salary and excellent working environment.
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your CV today. If you have any questions, please contact Peter Watson at D R Newitt Recruitment.