Warehouse Manager (Wimbledon)
An Industry leading Food business is seeking an ambitious and motivated individual to fill a fast paced and exciting role as their Warehouse Manager.
Due to some exciting changes within the Company my client requires a manager who can be fully responsible for delivering operational excellence within their facility.
This position will be part of the senior leadership team for the organisation, a partner in on going projects and as such represents a rare opportunity within the industry at this time. We are moving quickly, so don’t delay and apply immediately!
• Develop the warehouse teams to operational success within a mixed chilled/frozen/ambient environment.
• Ensure costs are minimised and operation runs to a lean standard.
• Team management, leadership, motivation, and development are key. You would be responsible to ensure expectations are set and met correctly.
• Develop the culture of H&S compliance, continuous review, development, and efficiency.
You, The Candidate:
• A Warehouse Manager with experience within the Food sector and experienced in multi temp solutions and improvement projects.
• Experienced leader of people, adept at motivating and managing a team
• Able to challenge accepted norms and enjoy creating new solutions with a hands on approach to problem solving.
What’s on Offer:
• Attractive salary DOE
• Working Flexibility
• Excellent benefits package and bonus.
Working Monday-Friday DAYS
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.