Warehouse Manager, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a well-known and widely recognised food business with a reputation for quality service at every level. A vacancy exists for an experienced Warehouse Team Leader to join the company at the site in Kent.
• To ensure the smooth running of the Warehouse operation, paying particular attention to all aspects of health & safety procedures and product quality
• Management of 2 Warehouse Team Members
• Efficient and timely handling of any stock movement and transfers, as required
• Effective communication between all relevant departments and customers when needed
• An experienced Warehouse Professional from an FMCG background who has supervisory or management experience
• An expert understanding of stock controlling and despatch systems
• An excellent communicator who can lead small teams comfortably
• An enthusiastic and dedicated attitude to work
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding business that has a strong reputation in the market. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
To be considered, please apply with your CV today. If you would like more information, please call Martin Bryce at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060.