Food & Drink Distributor
West London, £40k- £42K
This organisation is growing at a rapid pace, they are greatly respected within the industry and are renowned for the highest quality and unique gourmet products sourced from across the globe. Soon to be moving into brand-new state of the art facilities in West London they provide their products to the best restaurants, hotels, and high-end food outlets across the UK. It’s due to their considerable growth that they are seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager to lead their team.
As the Warehouse Manager you will hold responsibility for organising safe & efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehouse food & drink products in a muti-temperature environment. You’ll be part of the leadership team with a wide array of duties, including.
• Manage, train and motivate your team of circa 12 warehouse operatives plus shift managers.
• Oversee the preparation of sales orders for customers ensuring quality, segregation, and packaging.
• Manage & support goods-in, the picking operation and drivers during loading.
• Support the Senior Warehouse Manager and report on KPI’s.
• Manage stock levels are up-to-date and stock investigations and cycle counts.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered as the new Warehouse Manager you will need.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the food warehouse industry in a senior position.
• IT literate, able to use Excel with confidence and WMS systems (SAP and High Jump)
• Experience in multi-temperature food storage
• Previously managed and developed teams of operatives
• Full understanding of BRC controls, measures, and food safety
If successful, once up to speed your hours will be Sunday to Thursday 11am to 8pm. The salary range is £40k to £42K + benefits. As the business is growing there will be lots of room for career growth and development.