Our client, are a large and well-known distribution and logistics business with a nationwide presence. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join the site based in Canary Wharf.
This is a fast paced and demanding role that will suit a dedicated and enthusiastic candidate.
• Management of the receipt, storage and despatch of stock – all in a timely manner.
• Highly efficient stock control and auditing.
• Planning of all staffing levels and staff rota’s for the entire Warehouse Operation
• Adherence to all Health & Safety regulations and laws at all times.
• Regular liaison with retailers and customers to ensure satisfaction achieved on both sides
• An experienced and ambitious Warehouse Manager – with a background from an FMCG business.
• A strong people Manager with a hands-on approach and a confident manner.
• Highly analytical and capable of managing large stock and cycle counts.
• An excellent communicator at all levels and capable of presenting well to large groups.
• Strong WMS systems user.
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package.
• The opportunity to work for a large and expanding business who have a good reputation in the industry.
If you would like to be considered for this role please upload your CV today. If you would like more information please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt.