Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
An Industry leading FMCG business is seeking an ambitious and motivated individual to fill a fast paced and exciting role as their Warehouse Manager.
Due to unprecedented growth within the business my client requires a manager who can be fully responsible for delivering operational excellence within their facility.
• Manage the team of operatives to KPI and operating metric success,
• Ensure costs are minimised and operation runs to a lean standard
• Develop the culture of H&S compliance, continuous review and efficiency
• Negotiate and manage the relationships with third parties
You, The Candidate:
• An experienced Warehouse Manager preferably from an FMCG warehouse with logistics background
• Experienced leader of people, adept at motivating and managing a large team
• Able to challenge accepted norms and enjoy creating new solutions with a hands on approach to problem solving
• Experience of system implementation and process improvement is advantageous
What’s on Offer:
• Generous Holliday allowance
• Working Flexibility
• Excellent benefits package and bonus.
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply