Job Title: Warehouse Manager / Site Manager
Salary: Upto £45,000 Per Annum
Industry: Food Manufacturing
One of the UK’s fastest growing food wholesale and distribution companies is looking for a Warehouse Manager to come and join the team with drive to implement improvements across the board. This is an extremely exciting time to join the company with a brand new warehouse.
You will be running a brand new, purpose built fabulous warehouse with complete control and scope to grow customer portfolios
• Reporting to the Head of Operations
• Managing a team of 30
• Responsible for 4 drivers and 4 vehicles
• Looking after all aspects of orders coming in, being picked and goods going out
• Building customer accounts and portfolios
• A company that will have longevity in the role and site
They are looking for either experienced Warehouse / Site Manager with exposure to transport or an up and coming Warehouse Team leader looking for their first Warehouse Manager role. This is all about the right person. They want to come in and bring energy and passion to the warehouse, that wants to drive for improvements and help to scale the business further.
• Someone who has worked the process of customer order in, pick, pack and deliver the product.
• Exposure to transport
• Dynamic, high energy, pro-active approach showing drive for improvement, bringing energy and passion
• Ability to lead, manage and motivate direct reports.
• Management experience in warehousing
• Does not need food or FMCG experience but experience within a warehouse and distribution business.
If you are interested in a new challenge or looking to further your career and would like to know more apply now!