I am working with a world leading FMCG business, based in Ayrshire who are looking to add to the Management Team with a confident and experienced Warehouse Manager. With an extremely focused and effective Team in place, we now need to support at top level with an excellent candidate in this role.
You must be used to operating at a senior level within a similar environment to be considered.
• A large focus on safety and efficiency within the large Warehouse functions on site.
• Effective management of a large team of staff – driving performance with targets and KPI’s.
• Work towards 100% accuracy in relation to achieving operational and production plans from a stock perspective.
• Ensure compliance with all H&S, Environmental and Customs legislation in order to maintain compliance with all regulatory bodies.
• Working alongside the company values, create a positive and creative environment.
The Ideal Candidate:
• An experienced, driven, and forward-thinking Warehouse professional (ideally with food or drink manufacturing industry experience)
• Management experience, ability to engage and mentor staff whilst achieving optimum team performance.
• Strong IT/WMS systems skills.
• Able to work closely with Ops Team and Senior Leaders effectively.
• Positive outlook, progressive mind-set.
What’s on offer?
• Progression, training, and a competitive package.
• The opportunity to work for a very successful and well-known business.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply with your CV today. If you would like to chat through, then please do not hesitate to call Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.